Monday, April 12, 2010

Little of this, Little of that . . .

Things have been quite eventful for us the last few weeks, hence the many pictures.
Easter 2010: We spent the morning watching general conference and then went to KC's parents for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. As usual Jocelyn had a blast with her cousins.


Jocelyn and I also had the chance to make a short visit to Salt Lake. My mom suggested going to the Aquarium and Jocelyn loved it! Except for this picture below. She freaked out when my mom tried to pet the sting rays.






This same week our friends Heather and Briggs invited us to Baby Animal Days. These were just a few pic's but again, Jocelyn had so much fun with her buddy Briggs and all the animals. She even got to take her first pony ride.




Lately Jocelyn has been experimenting with her independence and this happened to be one of the outfits she chose to wear. It has been quite fun to see her develop this attribute and at the same time VERY frustrating as it usually takes us twice as long to do anything from getting dressed, eating, getting in and out of the car, etc. To those experienced parents, where do I draw the line???


Jocelyn has also been testing her limits which has a direct correlation to testing my patience. At times I don't know what has possessed her and the temper tantrums are in full swing for reasons I don't even know why! She is turning 2 this week so maybe that has something to do with it but some days I just do not have the energy to deal with her craziness. All that being said, how can you stay mad at face like this??? Not only do I love that she is finally getting some hair but that when she wakes up, it looks like this!
On a side note I had my doctor's appointment today and he said I am already dilated to a 2 and if everything is going well then he doesn't see why I can't have the baby at 39 weeks, which makes me super excited and super nervous!

1 comment:

McKell said...

That was my first thought....she's getting hair!! :) She is a cute little stinker. I'm excited to see what another little one will look like!