Friday, April 30, 2010

Six Days and Counting

So for those who haven't heard yet at my last appointment my dr scheduled my induction for May 6th which means that by this time next week I will be a mommy of two! My plan is for everything to go as smoothly as Jocelyn's (which went perfect in my mind)! KC and I have been busy this week finishing up some projects around the house and getting the nursery ready. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of it before next Thursday. Whew, I am so excited and a little bit nervous! Thank heaven's KC and I have been blessed with such great families to help us out so much. We even fit in one last date night !

6 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Wahoo!

A&AWilcox said...

Good luck #2 is definately an adventure somedays your not sure you'll make it then you have 3 and you wonder what you were whining about good luck best wishes call next time you head our way the kids would love to play and the cake was cute

AnnalieseGardner said...

YAY! Can't wait for another cute niece!

AnnalieseGardner said...

Because I already have the three cutest ones;)

Ashlee said...

YEA! I can't wait for the pictures!

Alisha LeBaron said...

Good luck with everything! They are starting me on Friday. Maybe our little girls will only be a day apart!