Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness

Since I married KC my life has involved much more sports than I ever thought and this winter has been no different. Thanks to KC's parents we had season tickets to the Aggie games and in addition KC played in a city league and church ball. We had so much fun going to the games and ever since it is common to hear Jocelyn yelling "Go Aggies" or talking about "Big Blue". It was also fun to watch KC play and Jocelyn loved cheering her daddy on too.

This pic was taken the night of the last home game.

How I love my little Aggie!
On a side note, I am so relieved the Aggies made it to the big NCAA tournament more so that I don't have to listen to KC complain about it but it hasn't even started yet and I am definitely suffering from March Madness. Any other wives going through this??

Lately this has been Jocelyn's favorite activity. She LOVE'S to color with markers and so far has not discovered the fun of drawing on anything but her coloring books. She even knows how to put the lids on all the way.


Before the baby comes we are trying to tile our kitchen and it is taking a little longer than I thought/hoped but here is our kitchen mid-project. Can I tell you how fun it has been having no oven, no dishwasher and my fridge in the garage going on three weeks??? :)

While the tile was setting for the 24 hours Jocelyn and I spent a day down in Ogden going out to lunch and visiting the Treehouse Museum. It was a fun girls day out. I hope to have many more with my girls.

Jocelyn hangin' with her kitty. (Yes I know our cat is huge but Jocelyn loves her.)


Today her cousin's Macie and Broxton came over to play and I think they had tons of fun and Jocelyn is getting so much better at sharing! It gives me a little hope for her role as big sis.

4 comments:

The Hoxsies said...

She is so cute!!! I thought you and Tiff were going to come down, you really need to, i want to see how cute you look pregnant!!

Ashlee said...

The kitchen project looks great, you're going to love it when it's all done! Yea

The Gardner's said...

The kids always love to go play Jocelyn! Thanks for watching them---if you need any help, let me know!

McKell said...

Shawna! Your kitchen is looking so good. I love that tile. We need to play. I was sad it didn't work out last time :( We miss you guys!!