Monday, April 12, 2010

Ah the memories. . .

So a few weeks ago my dad had my sister and I come down to clean out all of our "junk" from his basement. There were so many things I was holding on to from my youth and for reason's I couldn't remember why, it was crazy seeing some of the things I used to think were so valuable (from rocks to posters of my Hollywood crushes). It was quite the walk down memory lane!Funny how things change after ten plus years! My dad went so far as to rent a dumpster. We all thought he was a little crazy until . . .

After a hard days work the thing was completely filled! My little brother and his friend did most of the hauling out which was soo nice! I can't believe all that was in our basement.

While we were cleaning we had to take turns watching Jocelyn. My mom did most of the babysitting but I don't think either one of them minded much! Because Jocelyn doesn't get to see her Grandma Roxy very much she takes a little longer to warm up but once she does, she doesn't leave her side

Being silly with Aunt Sami.

Sharing an apple with Papa Pete. He was nice enough to peel every slice for her. And if he missed even a sliver she would be sure to let him know. Oh what a bossy girl she is! (I know, I know, she is a little mini me!)


1 comment:

Jen Jarrett said...

Ahhh! She is getting SO BIG!!!!! She is SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! It sounds like you guys had lots of fun, de-junkifying. I need to do that...