Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas and Such

Better late than never but I thought I would upload a few pic's from Christmas.

Jocelyn got some new snow pants so KC and her went to play in the snow. She loved playing it until KC tried to get her to make a snow angel. (I love this pic!)


The snow man KC built.


Jocelyn was totally spoiled and completely domesticated. Here she is with her stove, she also got a vacuum, broom, baby doll and tea set.


Here is Jocelyn with her Great Grandpa and Grandma Jarrett.


Most of the great grand kid's in the nativity at the Jarret Party on Christmas Eve.

The two little angel's. Annika and Joce.


Everyone hanging out at the Gardner party. Jocelyn follows her cousin Macie every where!

I don't have a ton of pictures because we got a video recorder from my parents so I quickly ditched the cam, plus I was just too lazy or tired to bother. But overall, it was another great Christmas. I especially liked spending a few day's at my mom's with my sister just hanging out with the girls. Jocelyn loves her aunt Sami and we still talk about all the fun we had over the holidays!

No comments: