Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Instead of mailing Christmas cards this year I decided to make one and send it electronically mostly to save money but also in hopes I would be able to reach more people.
This year has been great for our family. KC kept busy in the summer on the farm and I think both of us our glad it's slowing down for winter. Jocelyn has been the sweetest, most fun little girl to bless our home. She is getting so big and is learning new words every day. Some of my favorite's are "Yep", "Nope" and "Cute". My least favorite is "Mine" (which it took only one week in nursery to learn). I have enjoyed being at home and although there are some rough days I know it has been the best decision I have made yet as a mom. And as most of you know we are so excited to be welcoming Baby Girl #2 in May! We have been so blessed this year with so many friends and family who love us and especially because of our Savior and the gospel in our lives. We hope you all enjoy this great time of year and have a very Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Merry Christmas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Two little girls - what fun! I'm so glad you guys have had such a great year. Merry Christmas.

Travis and Becca said...

Shawna! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your family is so dang cute. We REALLY need to get together sometime! It would be so fun!