Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Little Visit

This week I decided to take Jocelyn down to my parents for a little visit so that she could get to know my side of the family a little better. I also made time to visit my best friend from high school. We had so much fun! Thanks Grandma for spoiling Jocelyn!

Here we are at lunch with my crazy Grammy. She eat's at this mexican restaurant (Tio's) every week so we had to give it a try.


Jocelyn had so much fun playing with Abby's toys.


She loved playing with her Uncle Ricky.


Grandma Roxy and Jocelyn sharing some Gold Fish.


This is my best friend Sarie and her 3 kids. Jocelyn had so much fun playing with Kilee and Cade.


Here is just a little clip of Jocelyn practicing her walking. She has been doing this for about a week but may have suffered a little set back as Grandma Roxy (and everyone else) had no problem walking her around by two hands EVERY WHERE. Now she won't take two steps without holding onto someones hands. (Both of them!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is all this walking business? She is getting to big too soon! I miss her!

Karissa said...

One of the few perks of not having a job is going on mini vacations from time to time! She is so cute Shawna--tell her happy birthday for me in a few days.