Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 6 Month Birthday Jocelyn!!!

I thought it would be quite appropriate to start my blog on Jocelyn's 6 month birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and yet at the same time I can't imagine my life without her in it. She is the best baby a mom could ask for and has been a blessing to the whole family! I love you baby girl!!!



Jocelyn just waking up today. She looks about as happy as I do in the mornings :) Actually she is quite happy in the mornings.



PS Please be patient with me as I am trying to figure this blog thing out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love KC's face too! Your blog is really cute! Love ya! Grandma say's Happy Birthday Jocelyn too!

McKell said...

Little cutie! I'm glad you have a blog now :) It was fun hangin out on Saturday! We need to do it more often. And we are seriously do the 80's theme next hang out, I don't care what the boys say!! hehe.

Cameron said...

Love the blog, make sure you keep it updated since I can't be there in person to watch my little neice grow!