Friday, October 31, 2008

Cutest Lil' Monter I've Ever Seen!!! Happy Halloween!!

Being a new mom we took lot's of pictures of Jocleyn's First Halloween. It was a great night with lot's of fun and family!


Jocelyn right before we left for the Honeyville Trunk or Treat. She was way excited!


Here she is with her cousin's Gunnar and Macie.


Here is her best friend and cousin Broxton.


Jocelyn having a little snack half way through the walk. Like good parents we are introducing her to the most important food groups which are chips, pretzel's, popcorn and now candy!


The whole gang (l-r) KC, Jocelyn, Shelly, Macie, Gunnar, Logan, Grandma Gardner, Broxton and Trevor.


She started to get a little sleepy :)


She took a little nap and woke up right as we arrived at Grandpa Pete's trailer. Then she was ready for round two of Halloween night. She loved the toy Grandma Roxy gave her (see green witch in hand).

Having some more candy! So sticky but so yummy!!

She ended the night playing with Grandpa and Abby. Abby looks really scary in this picture but she was really just scared by the flash. No harm done and Jocelyn didn't even cry. She was too busy trying to pet her. (She loves animals.)
Over all it was a great first Halloween!

8 comments:

Karissa said...

I love the costume--she was going to be cute no matter what you dressed her as!! Glad you had such a successful night and I hope you and KC enjoy all of her candy!

Anonymous said...

I do like the monster costume more than the ladybug now that I can see it better-I love the pics with her and Dad! I can't wait to see you guys!

Trent, Heather & Briggs said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big I couldn't believe when we saw her a few weeks ago sitting up and all. Love the costume. I must admit that picture makes me really nervous for jocelyn. I'm sure she was fine but yikes! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Glad we found you.

Chalisse said...

Jocelyn is so cute!!!

A&AWilcox said...

Definately one cute monster! I can't believe you bailed on TWILIGHT!

McKell said...

That is the cutest little monster costume! :) I'm glad you guys had fun. Let's do somethin soon, we gotta do our 80's night theme, remember?? haha!!

Jana said...

Your little monster has the cutest eyes ever!!

Jen Jarrett said...

Oh!!!! So cute!!! I love the Halloween costumes! It looks like you guys had a good holiday! I found your blog off Shelly & Trevor's and wanted to look at it. I love it! I can't believe how Jocelyn has grown!!!So stinkin cute still tho!