Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Friends

We recently had some of our very good friends over for dinner. Dean was my former boss at Avalon and his wife Jane also worked in the office for awhile. We had so much fun and they have become like adopted family members for us and Jocelyn. And of course our good friend Tiff is always fun to have over. I realized how blessed we are to have such good friends in our lives! Thanks to all of you who bless our lives every day! We love you!

ps I added some recent pic's of Jocelyn.


(l-r KC, Tiff, Jocelyn, Jane, Dean)

Jane got a new camera for Christmas and was going crazy taking pic's of Jocelyn.

I love this one of her big eyes! I seriously don't think they could get any bigger!

This is her new smile. She does this ALL the time!

Doesn't she look mischievous???

2 comments:

-Kayley- said...

She is sooo cute! I love that little towel with ears, and that funny smile, what a doll!

Sarah said...

Shawna she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her new quirky smile.